Book: TALES FROM THE COOP - The Joy of Ex-battery Hens

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
SarahT
Learner Laner

Book: TALES FROM THE COOP - The Joy of Ex-battery Hens

Post by SarahT »

Hello everyone, I'm new here and will introduce myself when I get a mo! I just wanted to let you all know about a wonderful new book that Sophie McCoy has produced to raise money for the British Hen Welfare Trust and Little Hen Rescue.

It's available from Amazon (in Kindle version too but you won't see as many beautiful photos) now! Would make a lovely Christmas present for fellow chicken keepers or even those that just love animals.

"If you enjoyed Chicken Soup for the Soul, then this captivating collection of short stories, poems and anecdotes is for you. Recounting the heartwarming, uplifting and often hilarious experiences of ex-battery hens and their owners, Tales from the Coop is a must-read for anybody who appreciates the bond between pets and the people who love them. From chicken friendships and a hen’s love of treats, to the first moving glimpse of freedom from the battery cage, each story is lovingly told by owners whose ex-battery hens truly rule the roost. All profits from the sale of Tales from the Coop will go to the British Hen Welfare Trust and Little Hen Rescue."

Here is a promotional video, it bought a happy lump to my throat!
Promotional video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5VeZ30Jokk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sarah X