Mini rescue on the 2/3/13

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
maidamess
Learner Laner

Mini rescue on the 2/3/13

Post by maidamess »

No I am not going to rescue the iconic little car!

I am also not a rescue organisation but since I have just recently found out that a local farm is sending their hens to slaughter on the 3rd I feel I have to rescue a few. Having only recently taken on 6 I really do not need anymore so I was wondering if anybody would be interested in having 2or 3.
I do not have carrying capacity for more than about 5 ,6 at the most.

I live on the Shropshire /Wales borders about an hour outside Shrewsbury

caerfai
Learner Laner

Re: Mini rescue on the 2/12/13

Post by caerfai »

Hi,
Was the rescue successful and did you mean 12/2/13? Just asking because I wondered if the 3rd meant of March and therefore still time to get homes.
maidamess
Learner Laner

Post by maidamess »

DUH me I meant the 2/3/13 ,will alter that.!!
I am ringing on the 1st to see if I can still do this but I do not see any reason why not the lady I spoke to seemed to think it would be fine.
I will be getting some (unless they change their mind) as I do have room in the hen house it was just that I was wondering if anybody else would like some as I do have 10 at the moment .
So glad you responded ,boy am i red about date error :oops:
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Unfortunately I'm a wee bit far away but well done and good luck with your mini rescue.
I'm not on FB but I believe there's a DTL page on there so it might be worth posting on there too if you're a member. )t'
Looking forward to hearing how you get on
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen