Justin Amoeba - what is the attraction??

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Justin Amoeba - what is the attraction??

Post by Benny&Co »

What is the attraction with that Justin Amoeba folks?

Can any of you tell me please?

He apparently kept his paying fans waiting for two hours last night! Absolutely disgusting behaviour if you ask me!! }hairout{

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21666208
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
LisaB

Re: Justin Amoeba - what is the attraction??

Post by LisaB »

I have no idea.

He looks like he's about 12, wears the most dreadful clothes, always does this stupid thing with his eyebrows, to be honest most of the time he looks completely out of it.

The way he thought he'd be able to get his 17 year old girlfriend and Will Smiths 14 year old son into a club the other day because "he is the beiber" just makes me sick, so spoilt.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Considering the average age of his fans must be about 9 I want to know what they were doing up so late on a school night anyway {rofwl}

I don't understand it either... but then I don't understand a lot of the music that so many kids seem to love these days... One Direction... I don't know the names of any others as they all sound the same :?
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Oh goodness me Lisa, what a prize pr*tt!!

I saw a picture of him the other day in the paper - the way he was wearing his trousers I honestly thought he'd had a nasty accident!!

At 42 I know I'm not exactly his target audience, but I'd love to know what is the attraction!
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Mad Chick wrote:Considering the average age of his fans must be about 9 I want to know what they were doing up so late on a school night anyway {rofwl}

I don't understand it either... but then I don't understand a lot of the music that so many kids seem to love these days... One Direction... I don't know the names of any others as they all sound the same :?

Yes that's a thought about it being a school night too!

As for manufactured boy bands.... urrrrghhh! }hairout{
Bev x

Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

There was a bit about it on breakfast telly this morning. There was a woman who had taken her daughter. It had cost about £50 a ticket yike* He started at 10.30, didn't even apologise. She said they had to leave early as she'd got school next day. As it was she didn't get home till 1.30.
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

Nah give me a man who sings like a man any day +f+
Angela
Usually Barking Up the Wrong Tree
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Never heard of him, sounds like thats not a bad thing. {rofwl} {rofwl}
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

{rofwl} {rofwl}

They've been talking about his 'appearance' on our local radio as well this morning.

One dad was saying they'd pad £70 per ticket, then there's transport down to London and dinner out - said he'd spent £600 all together!! yike*
Bev x

Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

I can't understand it either.

But then in my day we had Little Jimmy Osmond {rofwl}

(my crush was always the lovely David Essex)
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

In my teenage days we all had our favourite singers etc, but no way would my parents have spent all that money to go and see them. I was lucky as a lot of the 60's stars performed on Hastings pier, but I had to pay to see them. Plus I had to be home by 10 even though I was 15 and working.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

My childhood (and still now) sweetheart was/is Boy George +f+ Love him!

Think the first concert I went to I was 18 - got the tickets free from work and it was Michael Jackson (before he went all wierd >dum< ).
Bev x

Stig
Lively Laner

Post by Stig »

Huh, kids today eh?

By the way I wouldn't pay £70 a ticket to see ANYONE - and I'm a music fan. I had a lovely evening with Alison Krauss & Union Station a few months back for £30 :-D
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

I've not been to a gig for ages Stig, the prices have just sky rocketed haven't they.

Last concert I saw was Madness at Brixton Academy - they were truly wonderfully awesome, just jigged the whole night! )pty )c(
Bev x

Stig
Lively Laner

Post by Stig »

THey don't make 'em like that any more Benny&Co