Justin Amoeba - what is the attraction??

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Re: Justin Amoeba - what is the attraction??

Post by mrs boodles »

I do love the Osmonds good honest music, Crazy horses still gets my foot tapping.
grandmaeileen
Longlasting Laner

Post by grandmaeileen »

I think he needs a good slap! little upstart!

Now Jedward......................... love them to bits! just because they're daft )j;
Mother of two, stepmum to two, all grown up and flown the nest. Grandma to Lucy, who's 12 and is my best friend. Two dogs, 6 Gingernut Rangers, and one lovely hubby!

R.I.P. Queenie, Missy,little hen and Edna
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

And they respect their fans
manda

Post by manda »

I have no idea ...but I like the name you've given him {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

They said on the radio last night, apparently Amoeba tweeted a supposed 'apology' to his fans and then went on to blame the British media for his lateness!!!!! )de: }hairout{

What a horrid creature!
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
manda

Post by manda »

Well with a single cell he obviously doesn't have much imagination eh? )w( )grin2(
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

manda wrote:Well with a single cell he obviously doesn't have much imagination eh? )w( )grin2(

{rofwl} {rofwl} oh Manda that did make me giggle and my side hurts! {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

Mad Chick wrote:Considering the average age of his fans must be about 9 I want to know what they were doing up so late on a school night anyway {rofwl}

I don't understand it either... but then I don't understand a lot of the music that so many kids seem to love these days... One Direction... I don't know the names of any others as they all sound the same :?

It's not even proper musci... you can't hear the words, not like the good honest bands like the A.N.L are they... {rofwl}
Bah Humbug
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Justout Weaver also enjoys throwing up on stage !! (he's done it three times now).
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Throwing up on stage..... really Richard??? Goodness me and people actually pay to see that? What an idiot!! }hairout{
Bev x

Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

To be fair, I think it's to do with nerves, but you'd think he'd have the sense to get off first !!

)t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

The more I see and hear about him, the more I think he's just a vile, obnoxious bratt!
Bev x

albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

To appreciate him Bev, you need to be aged 10-12 and have a silly mum who indulges you by spending a fortune on tickets and lets you behave like a little screaming adult for an evening.
I couldn't believe that mums were paying £15 for a program for their little darlings, let alone £50 for a ticket. No wonder the likes of Justin have a unrealistic belief in their talent.
We all like to spoil our kids at times but come on, know where to draw the line. >coc<
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Yes very true June, I did think I'd missed his fan base age bracket!! {rofwl}

I hear now that apparently he took ill on stage last night with apparent 'breathing difficulties'.

He received medical treatment - apparently. I'd so love to know what medical treatment exactly!!

Getting a bit cynical!
Bev x

urbanchicks
Longlasting Laner

Post by urbanchicks »

Took me a while to to understand who you were talking about Bev :? Now Iv'e sussed it,i hope this hapless person loses all his fan base.I feel sorry for all those people who didn't get their very expensive moneys worth,the last "gig" I went to was to see Neil Diamond at the NEC i The tickets were£30,it was a professional performance, unlike today's expensive rubbish. }hairout{

Maggie