Strictly come dancing 27.9.13

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Re: Strictly come dancing 27.9.13

Post by Linda S »

Hi Bev last week Boy George was on The One Show, he looked and sounded great he seems to be in a good place at the moment :-D

Anyhow he's done a new album and the sample they played was really good, he has a great voice, and I think he said Culture Club are doing something early next year, sorry cant remember what :-D

Was good to see him looking better at 52 than he was when he was younger )t' Lindaxx

Forgot to say results were a joke, Natalie is really good, very graceful and natural in all she does and I would hope she makes the final with Ashley :-D
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stef
Legendary Laner

Post by Stef »

I think Abbie had realised just how few people must have phoned in for her. She looked devastated, all red nose and big hicuppy dry sobs.

I wondered but assumed that in 2nd spot most people assumed she would be safe. If so then there will be a very different voting pattern this week (she hopes, with fingers crossed).

Dave too seemed to have a bit of a bottom lip tremble, just before he stepped forward and visibly apologised. I'm not even a lip reader, but he definitely said sorry! He looked very uncomfortable in the hug-in at the end too.

Good luck to them all, really.
1 dumbo rat still without a name; 2 top eared rats Octavia and Ursula
1 Rhode Rock, 1 Sussex Star, 1 Blue Ranger - The New Monochrome Set

My crafty blog, it's Frugal too http://relovedremnants.blogspot.co.uk/
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Linda S wrote:Hi Bev last week Boy George was on The One Show, he looked and sounded great he seems to be in a good place at the moment :-D

Anyhow he's done a new album and the sample they played was really good, he has a great voice, and I think he said Culture Club are doing something early next year, sorry cant remember what :-D

Was good to see him looking better at 52 than he was when he was younger
Lindaxx

Forgot to say results were a joke, Natalie is really good, very graceful and natural in all she does and I would hope she makes the final with Ashley

Oh I didn't see that sadly Linda, but I love his new work. Going to download it.

Have seen him live several times with Culture Club and also solo, love him to bits +f+ {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Oh dear I've just heard on the news that Natalie will not be dancing tonight due to her fainting twice today.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Ben Cohen wow
Fiona Fullerton seamed to plod
Abbey Clancy very good but why lift
Mark Benton oops
Susannah Reid not much
Dave Myers time to go
Ashley Taylor Dawson good
Sophie Ellis Baxter wow
Patrick Robinson good

Lovely without Bruce Forsythe again. Blackpool next week. If Dave or Mark get there its a fix. They were awful.
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Oh Maggie, what on earth happened to your favourite man tonight {rofwl} {rofwl} do you reckon he is saving himself for Blackpool. Missed the last dance with Patrick . Dave and Mark are getting worse.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

I don't know Mrs Boodles. I went to the loo to avoid his gobbledygook and missed why he wasn't there. He wasn't missed
perchy

Post by perchy »

I know Natatlie was ill, but her character on corrie has made me suspicious, she goes to Blackpool whatever yike*
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

I wondered that as well
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Pregnant, I don`t watch corrie. No reason given about BRUCIE.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Well I for one didn't miss him
perchy

Post by perchy »

Maggie1 wrote:Well I for one didn't miss him

Nor me, sadly, it is time he retired from Strictly, it is painful watching him sometimes )t'
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

I actually thought Dave 'danced' a bit more than Mark this week, but will either of them be in the dance off?
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Really enjoyed it without 'you know who' there - think Tess and Clo should carry on presenting it by themselves. I think I remember them saying he would take a scheduled break around the middle of the series.

My favourites were - Ben, Patrick and Susanna.

Definitely think it's time for Dave to go.

I don't watch Corrie so haven't seen any of Natalie's character. I did hear that she is a trained dancer and her agent used to market her as such :?

Abbey to me seems to have strange behaviours, did you see her twitching about upstairs?
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Benny&Co wrote:Really enjoyed it without 'you know who' there - think Tess and Clo should carry on presenting it by themselves. I think I remember them saying he would take a scheduled break around the middle of the series.

Definitely think it's time for Dave to go.

I don't watch Corrie so haven't seen any of Natalie's character. I did hear that she is a trained dancer and her agent used to market her as such :?

We get this talk about people being trained dancers before going on Strictly. All I've heard is that Natalie did dancing lessons in ballet and tap AS DID Fiona Fullerton but nothings been said about that. I just think its all down to popularity as last week we found out with 2 good dancers in the dance off.

As usual we have whats classed as the fool Russell Grant, Ann Widdicombe. They let them get to Blackpool and then it starts getting serious. Meanwhile reasonable dancers get voted off.