The Apprentice Final - Sunday 9pm

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

The Apprentice Final - Sunday 9pm

Post by Richard »

Anyone else been watching?

I've seen them all and I think the bloke will win it.

What doyou think?

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
p.penn

Re: The Apprentice Final - Sunday 9pm

Post by p.penn »

Ooooh, yes I have. Love it!

I think the girl will. She seems much less flappable (or more unflappable!) than the bloke. I was actually quite suprised to see him in the final.
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
redoak
Legendary Laner

Post by redoak »

Nope, never watch it - can't stand that sugar pratt
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Yes, I have been watching it, but have missed a couple of tasks because I went off it a bit half way through. It is getting a bit samey now, they need new ideas. I have read the articles in the Daily Mail, and watched a couple of 'You're Fired', without seeing the programme.

Who will win, could be either of them, but as the programme was filmed ages ago, I suspect they are both working for Alan Sugar now. Chris is a bit full of himself though he isn't as obnoxious as some of them have been. He is young so he could be moulded into the role of apprentice. Stella has more work experience and seems cool and calculated. She is organised, which shows in her work/life balance. Her husband looks after the kids.

I liked the way they showed snippets of their home and private life, gave another dimension to them. In the beginning they all seemed a bit shallow and cocky, playing to the camera's because that makes good viewing. Now they are digging deeper we are seeing another side of them.
Ilona
rhubarb93
Legendary Laner

Post by rhubarb93 »

Yes, Sugar Pratt is a pain, but I've enjoyed it this year (don't normally watch it).
Think the girl will win - she's self-made (as well as good), and I think SP will prefer that to a toff. But you never know... my daughter thinks it depends on how well they do the task - bit naive, in my view!

But Stuart was so bad he was hysterically funny, the book holder had us in stitches when they tried to assemble and demonstrate it, and as for Dan's tour bus commentary.......
Richard

Post by Richard »

Lord Sugars wife says he's not a bit like that really, all a tad put on for the camera's. I'm sure he has his ruthless side, but to get to where he has you have to have a bit..

Ilona - from the leaves on the trees I think most are filmed in Summer. I noticed in the interviews they had changed fairly golden, so probably filmed that one in October, so I reckon they stagger it.

I'm surprised the tabloids keep it all a secret plus with Strictly, no press leak the winner on a Sunday morning.

I think the lassie is a tad cunning and I felt sorry the interviewer gave the chap a heard time over him changing his mind at University - that's what University Students do - it's quite normal!

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
foghornleghorn2
Legendary Laner

Post by foghornleghorn2 »

Watched a bit of the first series but its just the same programme every week to me.
[center]Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit[/center]

Calm down dear ! It's only a forum
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Richard wrote:Lord Sugars wife says he's not a bit like that really, all a tad put on for the camera's. I'm sure he has his ruthless side, but to get to where he has you have to have a bit.

I saw a documentary on him and his wife went out shopping one day, and when she came back, found he had sold the house. yike*

She wasn't happy. {rofwl}
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Richard

Post by Richard »

....and didn't tell her until after he brought Tottenham Hotspur!!!! Loved it!

Also, those interviews and the way in which they spoke to Candidates I'm sure would be outside legal type parameters.
If an Interviewer spoke to me in those tones, I'd report him (or her).

But they know what they're walking into.

Richard
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

So pleased that Stella has won. I haven't seen it yet, will enjoy watching later on while I eat my dinner. :-D
Ilona
bluebell
Legendary Laner

Post by bluebell »

Watched a clip of Margaret tearing a strip off one of them. Go, Margaret!!!! She is brilliant.
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

Yes, it was nice to see Margaret back.

I thought it was odd how Chris sounded so posh - when they showed the programme about them and their lives, his parents were very ordinary.

I thought they were both good and deserved to win, and I blame Liz for making the drink pink for losing him the task.
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker