HFW the veggie

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Re: HFW the veggie

Post by Sunny B »

I'm really pleased with the cookbook. It is well done and gives alternatives and variations and doesn't use fancy ingredients. I can see me using it much more than any other cookbook that I own.

I made an enormous pan full of HFW's merguez chickpeas today, which I was going to freeze in portions. Mr Sunny came home from work early and saw it and said he was "dismayed" thinking it was his dinner, until he found his meat pie in the oven! {rofwl}
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

I have just caught up with the series, and I must say that it wasn’t bad. No matter if you think Hugh has sold out or not he sticks to his guns when it comes to his foody morals; you don’t see Hugh spouting off about chicken welfare one day and fronting a supermarket chain’s Christmas marketing campaign like some other celeb cheffy types. Can’t wait until the next instalment.
Bah Humbug
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I think I may have taped the whole of this series but I am very behind with everything at the moment! I do hope I have.
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

You should be able to get it on 4OD if you haven't H. )t'