Anyone else enjoying The Jury ?

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Freckle
Lively Laner

Anyone else enjoying The Jury ?

Post by Freckle »

Im finding this a fab new drama, im loving the twisting around of evidence produced from what seems solid to being very questionable.
perchy

Re: Anyone else enjoying The Jury ?

Post by perchy »

I think it is great, but I believe the prosecution and then the defence {rofwl}

Very good, and can't wait to see what the jurors are up to, especially the one who was on the last jury :shock:
Freckle
Lively Laner

Post by Freckle »

perchy wrote:Very good, and can't wait to see what the jurors are up to, especially the one who was on the last jury :shock:

Indeed, me thinks she will be using her womanly charms to get what she wants, probably to sway his guilty/innocent view on things.
wendy

Post by wendy »

Not had time to view it yet, but it seems good.
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
LisaB

Post by LisaB »

Ohh yes me and mum were enjoying it, but it'll be on again tonight wont it? The new series of Grey's Anatomy is starting woooo! )c( So I guess we wont be watching it anymore.
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

My sister has been told she is similar to Julie Walters on several occassions so of course never misses her progs , anyway JW is a smashing actress whether being funny or straight. We have actually watched the 1st 2 episodes on demand this evening so are all caught up for episode 3 which will be on any minute now )c(
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

I've watched the first two but am recording tonight's as weren't in until after it started - I shall watch it tomorrow. Loving it so far )t'
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Luna
Longlasting Laner

Post by Luna »

Absolutely loving it! I love the intricate lives of the people behind the '12 faces'. Clever drama with its twists and turns and love it's on consecutive nights rather than weekly. JW is first class and worth watching alone.

Do any of you remember it being on several years ago? - same premise but obviously different trial and different jurors but also great viewing. I wonder why it took them so long to write a new series?
Jo x
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."
Atticus Finch in 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee