Boy George & Culture Club

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: Boy George & Culture Club

Post by Benny&Co »

saint-spoon wrote:I am going to rock the boat a bit and say that I am not a fan of the man whatsoever. Granted he can sing and CC knocked out some top tunes in the day but every time I have seen him doing an interview I found him very self-obsessed and often rude. In the audience with Kylie he made some quite obscene gestures to the camera. So sorry not a fan. Foggy has mentioned some of his scrapes with the law, I often feel that celebs become so self-obsessed that they believe that they are above the law; in the case of this chap it certainly seems to be the case.

Awww Spoony {cry} >hum<

But I do tend to agree about certain celebrities being above the law... footballers spring to mind a lot too {warn}

I still love the Boy though +f+ +f+
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Orfy
Legendary Laner

Post by Orfy »

There are many Artist/Performers that I do not like personally but I like their material.

I don't think that normality produces real creativity.

If it did we'd all be doing it.
Allotment http://taylorsplot.blogspot.com/
Orfy Blog (Food'n'Stuff) http://orfy.blogspot.com/
1xMaran 1xRIR 6xWarrens 2xMuts
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Very true Orfy )t'
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.