ZOO

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
urbanchicks
Longlasting Laner

ZOO

Post by urbanchicks »

Anyone watching this on Sky? Based on the book by James Patterson I found it very good but scary, Sunday 9pm.

Maggie.
HedgeHugger
Legendary Laner

Re: ZOO

Post by HedgeHugger »

Not seen any of the series yet, but the book is on my Kindle to read next.
I only heard about it because of the series, which then prompted me to get the book as it sounded like it might be ok to read. Have never read any Patterson before.
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

I started watching it, very good but so scary I had to turn over :oops:
I was afraid that next time I walked the dog through the woods I might be yike*
at every noise
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
JohnnyGrumpus
Lively Laner

Post by JohnnyGrumpus »

Yes, I've seen the first two episodes and found them enjoyable (not sure if that's the correct word given that man's best friends returned to their wolf roots in the last episode yike* )

Barry
HedgeHugger
Legendary Laner

Post by HedgeHugger »

I read the book. I must say.... it started out ok, then got very choppy and skipped years for no real reason (authors couldn't be bothered is what I reckon), then started to get interesting again, then totally lost the plot and finished. Not a recommended read, I lost 4 hours of my life there!
The couple of episodes I'd watched vaguely followed bits of the book, is probably more interesting than the book, but isn't holding my attention wanting to see more. (I am a fussy moo when it comes to TV hehe)

Did I mention the book is bad?

:)