The Little House on the Prairie films and mur.der She Wrote

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

The Little House on the Prairie films and mur.der She Wrote

Post by Spreckly »

While I have been ill, I have taken to watching twice a day. Talk about escapism. We also have several box sets, bought years ago, but the volume is poor on all of them.

My current pet hates are "mur.der She Wrote", and "New Tricks". To my outrage instead of Little House, one Saturday afternoon, it was replaced by Jessica Fletcher.
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Re: The Little House on the Prairie films and mur.der She Wr

Post by lancashire lass »

I have watched the whole series of Little House on the Prairie a good couple of times - it never grows old (also The Waltons) I found a new channel the other week (it's probably been there some time but I've not ventured from usual ones for a while) and they are doing repeats of Farscape (Science Fiction) .... from the beginning! I think I had started to watch it half-way through the series when it was first shown on tv. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea.

I unashamedly watch Eastenders - I know what time is comes on and which days but then it's replaced by .... football }hairout{ It is so annoying when there is a programme change.
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Re: The Little House on the Prairie films and mur.der She Wr

Post by Spreckly »

Little House is on twice a day on the alternative channels, but the episodes are very out of sequence. I still watch, though.