Car insurance etc.

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Grannyof4
Legendary Laner

Car insurance etc.

Post by Grannyof4 »

Received the renewal papers for my car insurance. I always shop around but last year discovered LV....very competitive. Was delighted with my renewal price but out of curiosity decided to check out with those little animals. LV came up again but £30 less than I had been quoted....quick phone call and bingo price reduced. He said it was due to online discount but there is no mention of this on the site......
silverback
Legendary Laner

Re: Car insurance etc.

Post by silverback »

Well done you! )t' always pay's to check!! )t' ..
I am old and wise, because I was young and stupid!.
entrus
Lively Laner

Post by entrus »

I got £21 off my AA, £8.50 off my london hotel and £31 off my car insurance, and all these were above the official offers.

I used a cashback site. I have been using them for more than 3 years and they have saved me a fair bit on shopping and travel, etc

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/entrus10

Nick
[center][/center]Visit us at the the Living Well On A Shoestring Blog at http://tinyurl.com/a5hdujt Helping you live better on less!
Bollybarb
Legendary Laner

Post by Bollybarb »

I called my car insurance people who asked me to pay £100 over a competitors price so that I could stay with them, I said if you dropped your price below the lowest quote i'd happily stay with them, but the the chap asked again if I would pay £100 over the lowest price, why would I????? }hairout{
Good result for you Granny of4 {hug}
I have chickens Blaze, Star and Comet, who have met Sunny Clucker in Cheshire :-)
I'm training to be a midwife!!!!!