Baby soft skin on the cheap

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Baby soft skin on the cheap

Post by Linda S »

As iv got more ancient iv to be careful of the shower creams or b bath i use because my skin gets a bit sore sometimes,so iv been using john and sons baby bath. A few weeks ago i piked up some teSCo evryday baby bath as it looked and smelt very similar and its fine for my skin. Anyway enough waffling when i looked at my reciept i found it wasnt dear at all in fact i was only 11p thats nine bottles at least for the price of one :-D Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
mortgagefreeme
Learner Laner

Re: Baby soft skin on the cheap

Post by mortgagefreeme »

I have 15 bottles of the stuff. I use it as handwash, it smells nice and doesn't dry my hands out. I also use it to clean the bath and sinks! Have you tried the baby shampoo? I have zero frizz since using it. The baby lotion makes a good makeup remover, no irritation )t' . I can't use any expensive creams on my face as it flares up red and patchy (its seems the older I get the more sensitive my skin becomes).
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Thanks for the tips )t' i havnt tried the shampoo, and iv got blaady awful hair its thin and wispy and sticks up all over, so ill give it a go :-D .There was a lot of write ups a while ago about the day and night creams in adli being as good if not better than the dear onesand i think at the time they were £1.89 or something. I get the lotion for my daughter to try, and it might do my skin good specially my arms are really dry :-D LIndaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Thanks for the tip ladies, I'm always on the lookout for good cheap alternatives )t' )t'
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen