£3 per month Energy Bills

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

£3 per month Energy Bills

Post by Richard »

The link........

The real 'Good Life' couple who have managed to slash their energy bills to just £3 A MONTH - Daily Mail

I guess though, it's about what you can afford to spend to put you in that position.

But there's a lot of true frugal in it. Good for them.

??

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
bluebell
Legendary Laner

Re: £3 per month Energy Bills

Post by bluebell »

What a lovely couple. They seem to have everything they need, great to read they have furniture older than me )t'
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Just read the article Richard, good for them, gosh its so nice to read of people who are not money and possession mad as a lot of todays population are.
fabindia
Legendary Laner

Post by fabindia »

Good on them. I want to be like them in a few years time )t'
Michael
s33xpt
Lively Laner

Post by s33xpt »

They certainly deserve their low cost bills after all their hard work, what a lovely life )t'
sharing my home with Kasa the Kelpie Dog, Trouble & Chaos the cats, 8 ex batts and an ever suffering animal suffocated OH
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

We looked into getting solar panels and it was far too expensive and even if we lived here for the rest of our lives it would only just break even. We then looked into one of those underground heat source things and the same again the initial cost was huge. Really disappointed as we would love to be self sufficient in that way, we have a plentiful supply of wood too but no log burner.

Ah well maybe in the next house