£12.99 in Oxfam!

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Mallard
Legendary Laner

£12.99 in Oxfam!

Post by Mallard »

I went to see George at Hasda to find a coat to wear at the lottie as my old wax jacket has seen better days (and a smaller waist). All I bought was two T-shirts for a fiver.
On the way home I called at oxfam for a book, I spotted a coat on the rack, tried it on and it fitted perfectly. :-D But £12.99 seemed a lot of money, it was better than my best coat so I got it! I'm not well up on labels, this one said Schott; I looked it up, when James Dean, Brando or Big John wore a bomber jacket that was the make! )grin2( $160 worth, I'd found a bargain.
Got a yellow donkey jacket for the plot! :?
I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
- Pablo Picasso
wendy

Re: £12.99 in Oxfam!

Post by wendy »

Bargain )t' and yellow will suit you when you are working
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Totally Scrambled
Site Admin

Post by Totally Scrambled »

You're ahead of thr times Mallard as I understand that in the New Year they will be passing an ammendment to the Allotment Act making it compulsory for anyone working on an allotment to wear a high viz jacket in the interests of Health & Safety )t'
Dom
Ali Woks My World
Mallard
Legendary Laner

Post by Mallard »

Totally Scrambled wrote:You're ahead of thr times Mallard as I understand that in the New Year they will be passing an ammendment to the Allotment Act making it compulsory for anyone working on an allotment to wear a high viz jacket in the interests of Health & Safety )t'
Dom

I'll propose it at the next committee meeting! :-D
I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
- Pablo Picasso