pallet fence

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
azza261
Learner Laner

pallet fence

Post by azza261 »

hi there next doors garden is higher than ours by about a metre for some reason. anyhow there used to be yokstone flags holding the dirt back but they had all bent so i have removed them. i was wondering if anybody has built a retaining wall out of palletplanks i have a good supply f them at work i thig if i put posts ito the fround an then planks accros with gaps in this would b a good idea any suggestion or info would be mucho apreciato thanks
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Re: pallet fence

Post by MissEllie »

Hiya, I've never tried anything diy with pallets but it sounds like a good plan to me )t'
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
manda

Re: pallet fence

Post by manda »

I've got veggie beds made out of the long pallets so no reason why they couldn't do the job...just make sure you treat them really well or they'll rot really quickly.
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny