Cleared my bookcase etc

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Cleared my bookcase etc

Post by kate egg »

Just spent an hour listing books on eBay, now my bookshelf is looking a little empty but if I can sell some that means I can buy some more )t'

I look on eBay as a recycling site, or lending library where you just usually have to pay for postage, and can sometimes sell stuff back on eBay for more than you paid in the first place. Whatever it means that less stuff gets thrown away. What doesn't sell goes to the charity shop where hopefully someone will buy it :-D
jo68
Legendary Laner

Post by jo68 »

hi kate (f+ (f+ (f+

i buy quite a bit fron e-bay but have only ever sold 1 thing as i CBA with the posting and packing i know i would get bad feedback as it would take me a week to get to the post office.LOL

good on you though )t' )t' )t'

jo x
mum of 5,nanny to 2,2 cats,1 jack russell,6 chickens and a hubby.
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

I am all prepared as I work from home and have scales, packaging, packing tape and even a franking machine :-D I tend to be at the PO most days with either work mail or sons eBay sales (he sells old car parts to make a bit of pocket money while he is at college).

But I know without all this the packing up can be a right pain and make it not worth the hastle if you're only selling bits and bobs.