Britains tightest Person C4 Fri.9th.Feb

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
charlwood1005
Lively Laner

Britains tightest Person C4 Fri.9th.Feb

Post by charlwood1005 »

19.3 0n channel 4

Some might like to know
firemanstalker
Learner Laner

Post by firemanstalker »

yeh i'm watching it now but hope it doesnt give my partner ideas on buying me a chainsaw for xmas!!! lol
kate, mum, nanny and wife to be. jrt and 3 cats

please be patient with me i'm new but excited
jay
Lively Laner

Post by jay »

2 for a pee 3 for a poo... if thats not a signature i don't know what is!!
misty
Legendary Laner

Post by misty »

Didn't she do well! Very well done.
firemanstalker
Learner Laner

Post by firemanstalker »

i wonder how many people will take notice now with the credit crunch or how many will snigger about it???

my partner is now considering ilona's loo roll idea and also that blokes candle idea but has still gone out of the room and left the door open to release the warm room grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol
kate, mum, nanny and wife to be. jrt and 3 cats

please be patient with me i'm new but excited
seahorse
Legendary Laner

Post by seahorse »

What a star!! Ilona, you are not tight just careful and very competant at not wasting money. Love the boy pants too! Fascinating programme dont ya think?
Looove chucks!
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

My boys were very shocked :shock: and thought that the programme should have been on later :-D :-D they kept saying 'she's not going to take her clothes off is she, er mum she's taken her clothes off, is she a bit mad?' I told them you are perfectly sane )j;

Illona you came over really well, and being frugal and careful, not mean like the last chap. I know just how you feel about the savings - I got two loafs Warburtons Toastie for 10p each yesterday (they are usually £1.29 each) and the sell by date was today and use by date 11th, no hope of them lasting that long in this house :!:

And I thought the jolly farmer from East Yorkshire was lovely )t' but then I'm not married to him tee-hee.
Evie
Lively Laner

Post by Evie »

Really enjoyed that Ilona. I reckon you are going to get lots of proposels from likeminded men wanting you to marry them.
You came across so lovely with a great sense of humour. :)
Well done.
yorkielass
Lively Laner

Post by yorkielass »

Well done, you came across very well :-D
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Post by Lilo-Lil »

Sorry Ilona, I missed it! Hope my excuse is good enough . . .

I`ve spent the last 4 hours searching the streets for the infamous Lilo-Lil who has been missing since 5.30am! Now look like mad-cat-woman frantically calling whilst walking dog!

Finally located her on a garage roof, minus her collar. Had to climb up to rescue her. She is fine (unlike me who has rung every vets in the county etc. Need to call back tomorrow!)

Now she`s had her tuna, she wants to get out again!! NO WAY!!

Going to settle down now to watch on 4+1 with some tea and wine. Hope it went ok.
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
RoomandKitchen
Lively Laner

Post by RoomandKitchen »

Ilona you were fab !!

You came across really well you take it all with a good sense of humour

Well done )t'
bluebell
Legendary Laner

Post by bluebell »

Oh no, didn't get back home in time. Shame wasn't on bbc so I could watch on iplayer!

Ilona, what is this about you going naked?????!!!!!!! :-D
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/
charlwood1005
Lively Laner

Post by charlwood1005 »

Well done Ilona

Was that filmed before the credit crunch?
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Post by Lilo-Lil »

Ilona, just seen your bit, fab )t' You came across as totally honest and having a great sense of humour.

You and your pants hanging on the line, what a sight! Now the neigbours know they are all your own work.

Thought the bit shopping was good, the joy on your face when you got a bargain was brill.

And having a wash . . . what a brave thing to do on national TV. Perhaps a guest appearance on a calender looms.

Guess you will have them all lining up with offers of a date, since they`ll know you`re not after their money. )t'
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
Chicken on the Hill
Longlasting Laner

Post by Chicken on the Hill »

Ilona, you were great! I liked the shopping bit, and the image of all those pants on the washing line will stay with me forever! )t'