Episode 5: May

Flowers, Trees, Lawns, Infrastructures, Maintenance & anything else!
Steve the Gas

Re: Episode 5: May

Post by Steve the Gas »

I got mugged by a Charlie Dimmock pop up, shocking I say. :-D
Good prog, anybody else watch it and get a pop up?
Don't normally get those - but it did say THCtv on it I think.
+confused+
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

Well I was watching it too and got the Charlie pop up but then couldnt get back to the programme perhaps try again tomorrow.
I want to know more about Square Metre Gardening - get that man back please.

)ot: Alex made a fool of himself with C.D. years ago. He was a taxi driver at the time and had a call to pick up at the local celebrity hairdressers big house . It was a party in the garden and a lot of folk were milling about , when a familiar face came down the path, thinking it was someone he used to taxi about , Alex struck up a conversation about the evening etc and after a couple of minutes went :oops: as he realised the face was familiar because it was Charlie Dimmock and he had seen her on the TV. He said he was confused because she was dressed up and looked pretty good (he didnt say that to her)not her usual t shirt and jeans.
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Another excellent programme Sean and thanks for the nice mention for our Forum at the end )t'

I may have a look for those Atlantic Pumpkins tomorrow, have a cycle break at the Garden Centre!

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome