hi all

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
anne1234
Lively Laner

hi all

Post by anne1234 »

hi all weather here better for ducks than hens my big girls are all good getin lots of eggs the wee ones are the same get 2 a day from my silkies still cant work out how to put pics on help! got lots of pics of the girls on facebook egna love havin her pic thaken now a granny felling very old wee girl elise shes now 4 weeks old shes lovly :-D

jackian
Legendary Laner

Re: hi all

Post by jackian »

Good morning Annie.. I'm really glad you are OK and that your girls are doing fine .
As for photos I know how to put them on but for the life of me can't explain . >dum<
I know that Richard has a link on here some where on how to do it but I can't find it .Someone with more knowledge than me will be along as We all love photos and I would love to dee yours .
4 lovely girls~~ Clover, the oldie and top chick Bonnie second in command .new girls Bluebell and Blossom.
2 lovely new girls 19-01-2015~~ Chelsea and Ruby.
Eva , Florry , Poppy ,Annie and Rosie R.I.P
The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.” - unknown
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

)wav( Anne! Here's the link Jackie was talking about viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46297
Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

Hi Anne good to see you back.

re photos do you have a photobucket account? If yes then you can download your FB photos on to it. Once you have done that just click on the link code for each photo individually.
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

Morning Anne, the weather is absolutely awful isn't it, just proves we are pretty dedicated hen keepers to put up with all the wet and mud )t'
Congratulations on becoming a granny, I don't believe for a moment that Elise makes you feel old, I bet she makes you feel all lovely and warm inside {hug}
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Hi Anne nice to hear you are all well :-D
CONGRATULATIONS GRANNY AND WELLCOME ELISE )c( )c( Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackian
Legendary Laner

Post by jackian »

I missed out on that bit and read it again..sorry. >mmm< .
Congratulations to you all ,being a gran is just great .Elise will make you feel younger not older.For a while any way.You can bring her up to love chickens . )c(

Jackie x
4 lovely girls~~ Clover, the oldie and top chick Bonnie second in command .new girls Bluebell and Blossom.
2 lovely new girls 19-01-2015~~ Chelsea and Ruby.
Eva , Florry , Poppy ,Annie and Rosie R.I.P
The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.” - unknown
LisaB

Post by LisaB »

Hi Anne )wav(

Congratulations on becoming a granny! Welcome to the world little Elise )c(

What browser are you using?
If you go to your picture on FB all you have to do is right click it, and from the drop down menu there should be an option that says something like "Copy Image URL", if you click that and then all you have to do is put
[img]*PASTE URL HERE*[/img]

And the image should come up :)
anne1234
Lively Laner

Post by anne1234 »

thanks all joined photobuket and watched ritchards vido have got pics of all the girls on :-D )t' :-D