Aishakalis Chix

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Re: Aishakalis Chix

Post by aishakali »

Yes I tried the water bottle, just wish I was a better aim >dum< . Sal def knows what it is though and moves away from it even if I'm just sat holding it! Sandys bowing method seems good but the teenys are so submissive anyway, they crouch down when Sal's on the warpath or just run! Will try taking the partition down for a while again today. Really can't see that they will all be together by the 17th (holiday). No:3 son is seeing to the girls and the big ones have an automatic pop hole so no probs, but I will have to ask a neighbour to come over and open up the little ones door and close it at night. Neighbour used to have 100 bantams so hoping he won't mind. Talk about wishing the days away!! :?
LYN

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

I was a rubbish aim too, by the time I'd squirted the culprit had scarpered anyway, and half the time I got poor gabby too. But as you said, the mere sight of it seemed to calm things down.

You've still got a fair time till the 17th so you never know. It took mine a week of horror, but by week 2 they were much better and by week 3 they were bestish buds.
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

I reckon with a lot of patience, theirs and a lot of work, yours you may well get there before your hols. Have you considered going to a firing range {rofwl}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

{rofwl} No never thought of that :? I'd have to keep swapping my glasses over so don't think I'd be much good.
Must admit I'm finding it a lot more stressful than the previous two intros, and I know its because they are so tiny. OH is getting the brunt of it as I'm so snappy )de:
LYN
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

We have all that to go through too Lyn and ours a only little, for now we are just letting the big girls into the run with the littlies for a short time and not all together yet.
I will be a nervous wreck when it comes to it and hubbuy will probably be even worse than me, where his girls are concerned {hug} Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Chooks all out in the garden together again, not too bad, Sal runs at them now and again but no blood drawn! Milli is getting more confident around Sal now but keeps a wary eye out but Molli is scared to death of her and skedaddles away to the other end of the garden. They all go into each others runs when the doors are open, and both pairs prefer the others food (exactly the same >dum< ) but I'm not going to take the partition down permanently yet.
Iv'e been worried about asking my neighbour to open and close the pop hole morning and evening when we're away next week :? He's over 80, what if he forgets to open it in the morning yike* Soooo, OH asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said " Another automatic pop hole!!!!!" It came today and is fitted, so no worries about the teenys getting locked in the coup :-D Sal and Sweetie have one on their coop and it's been great. So now I can relax on hol and not worry too much about them :-D
LYN
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Ours make me laugh with thier food Lyn, they have mash available all the time but when we top it up you would think they have something new they all dive in as if they are starving :-D
Glad everything is going well with them all mixing, and you can go on your jollies and relax {hug} Lindaxx
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Thank goodness you have sorted out their entrances! You would have been worrying yourself silly but now you can enjoy your holidays )t'
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Sweetie and Milli having a bath~

Getting on together~

Is there any bugs in that there 'ole Dad!

Sweetie found a manky spider, she was squealing with excitement!

Dear little Molli

Milli
LYN
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Aw bless im glad lovely Sweetie has special friend, they look really comfy in each others company :-D
I love that funny noise they do when they find something really tasty, and then all the others rush over and its like a rugby scrum {rofwl} Lindaxx
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Aw Lyn what gorgeous photos )t' Sweetie looks so ,much like my Elsa in colouring and her face is spit of my Gwen. Love the windswept look

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Thanks Sandy :-D
We'll I'm in Turkey an stuffed after dinner )pg( no:2son is seeing to the chix but I still can't help worrying about them. That's the trouble, no-one can look after them like us mummies :? I expect they will be fine when I get home >fi<
LYN
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Hi Lynn hope your having a great time and im sure your girls will be fine, we've only had da trips since we got the girls but i bet id be the same leaving them {hug}
My sister goes to turkey every year and have made some lovely turkish friends :-DLindaxx
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Now stop worrying and enjoy yourself :-D They will appreciate you all the more when you get home. I shouldn't tell them where you have gone or they will be a bit confused {rofwl}

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Lol Sandy!!
Home tomorrow, wonder if my little darlings have missed me. Probably not but I bet they missed their grapes {hug}
LYN