Ouch! Stubbed little toe! ;-(

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Ouch! Stubbed little toe! ;-(

Post by Benny&Co »

Stubbed my toe yesterday on a supermarket trolley :oops:

Beware when you're doing the shopping wearing your flip flops (or jandels) {warn}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
perchy

Re: Ouch! Stubbed little toe! ;-(

Post by perchy »

{cry}

That looks painful, nice colours though :oops:
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Ouch! {hug} Hope that gets better soon Bev )t'
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Post by lizziedoggarden »

Ooo that looks painful Bev! Poor you, not broken is it? Only reason I say that is because years ago my horse stood on my little toe and broke it...and it looked like yours... :?
Don't dream it, BE it....

Am looking forward to welcoming Sunny Clucker to Woodbridge Suffolk!!!!!
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Thanks girls.

It's more painful today when I hobble around on it.

Could well be broken Lizzie, not sure. They'd only strap it up at hospital anyway as it's the little toe, I could do that myself )t' Will keep an eye on it and see how we go.

A few years ago, I managed to break the base of my little toe on the other foot. You know that bobbly bit on the side of your foot (it's called the base of the 5th metatarsal).

I'd only gone over on my foot, like we've all done a hundred times I'm sure. Mind you I wasn't wearing the most sensible of shoes - wedges with ribbons around the ankles, and I'd been on the champagne too! )pty

I couldn't stand on it and Marki had to carry me into A&E first thing on the Sunday morning. There was me, thought they'd send me home with a bandage and a paracetamol - oh no, had to wear a cast for eight weeks!! )sh

They said it was a really good example of an 'avulsion fracture' - where the ligament actually causes the break sile} and they were all coming to look at it! {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Ow!!! That looks really painful yike*
Hope it's feeling better soon {hug}
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Thanks Lucy :-D

It's more painful today for some reason +confused+

I've just done a DIY job and strapped it up myself so I could take Benny out, but it was quite sore {cry} Thank goodness he loves chasing his ball and bringing it back to you for throwing again :-D
Bev x

jannie
Hedgehog Champion

Post by jannie »

Aw poor you..that looks sore.. {hug} ..I tend to stub my toes more when I go out ...I don't wear anything on my feet at home..even been known to garden in bare feet.. :-D
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

jannie wrote:Aw poor you..that looks sore.. {hug} ..I tend to stub my toes more when I go out ...I don't wear anything on my feet at home..even been known to garden in bare feet.. :-D

My hubbly's like that too Jannie :-D He's from New Zealand and the folks over there wouldn't think twice about walking bare foot - you see loads of them doing it :-D
Bev x