Are your pets having a party

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
julie2
Legendary Laner

Are your pets having a party

Post by julie2 »

My four chickens are having a party in their coop.I have put a light in there (only for their party) They have got little santa hats on. They look so cute. when i peeped in they were sitting on their p erch singing a Bok Bok version of all things bright and beautiful. They have mince pies and nibbles. Ive put a bucket of cider in for them. They are having great gulps of it even though they have fresh water. Went to check on them a few muinets ago. They are asleep on the floor. Picked them up and put them back on the perch, but they fell off. So i have put them in the nest boxes (two in each). Switched off the light and came out. Tomorrow they will thank me for giving them such a great party. ps i know you shouldn't put a bucket in, as they could fall in and drownd, but i forgot that.Any way all went well and they had a nice party :-D
chickens rock!!!
olpoll
Lively Laner

Post by olpoll »

THE DUCK IS DANCIN BABY !!
Thanks Andrew,

1 dog (ollie),1 rabbit (lucy),1 cockerel (young brian), 11 hens, 5 call ducks, 2 budgies, 20 goldfish (with pond), 200 gallons of tropical fish,.....and one very lucky wife (alison)
Effie
Legendary Laner

Post by Effie »

The fish are sulking, they have been relocated to accomodate the tree. They really do sulk when you move them :? Perhaps I should put something parkly in the tank to cheer them up :)
" -zere isn't much to do 'ere, unless you like cooking and chickens!"
ged
Lively Laner

pets party...

Post by ged »

:?
Hmmmm,
Couldn't find Fluffy anywhere,then someone said they saw him with a tabby paw in paw heading for the social club!!!!No loyalty is there?
ged
'Ask not what can your Country do for you,rather,What can you do for your Country'
John F Kennedy
Service before self,
Strength and honour.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Mine are too tired. One of them them walked all the way to the Sitting Room a couple of hours ago.
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Post by Lilo-Lil »

Have shut the 3 kittens upstairs to party alone. Since they do so every other evening dont see why tonight should be different!!

My dog wants to know if you would notice if he ate all the sausage rolls? They`re his favourite kind of food, you know, the edible sort!
He`ll even wear the reindeer antlers if he has to.
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
kattcollins
Legendary Laner

Post by kattcollins »

mine are a boring lot...all asleep and its not even 10pm..I don't know they've got no staying power.
wendy

Post by wendy »

Yep mine are all crashed out as well. No stamina !!
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

OMG what a partypooping lot of pets!!!

My girls are here with me. Gertie is just sipping her first glass of tequila. Mabel,MABEL, get off Nora -no, just get off, no not here, get a room. Sorry, she is getting a bit wild. TILLEY!!! NO.....not the chandeliers ................no..NOnnnOOOOOOO! :shock:
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com