Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
wendy

Re: Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Post by wendy »

My goodness that is brilliant. Lots of well done's. )t' )t' )b( )b( )b(
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Homemade
Legendary Laner

Post by Homemade »

Thanks Wendy, and cangratulations to you too for getting where you wanted to be.
Quand je serai vieille je vais vivre en France
Sunny Clucker, she came, she saw, she moved on!
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

)c( )c( Fantastic Homemade you've done great and i bet you're feeling amazing )app(

Red thanks for the advice and tips, one of my problems is getting into the habit of having proper meals as my eating regime was shocking, its not easy though breaking a long term habit but im trying >fi<
My group leader Jean ia smashing and everything you of you have said she also has explained to me, like she said its one week its past so now look forward again.
With the help and support i get from everybody in person and on the forumI will get to where i want to be eventually im sure. Thanks again {hug} Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
perchy

Post by perchy »

My goodness me, it has been a while since I posted on here, well done everyone, you are all doing fab.

I have been to see some old colleagues today some I havn't seen since January, I was very surprised at their reaction to my weight loss, isn't it funny that we lose weight and then forget about it, well, my story of weight loss over the years has been yo yoing, but I worked out today that I have lost 2 stones yike* I cannot take all the credit for counting calories but I did start with Slimming world and have found it now a way of life, I do have treats but make up for it along the way, I am just encouraging you all as I will now be careful with the darker nights and different winter foods coming up!

How is everyone doing?
wendy

Post by wendy »

Funny you should ask. I was going to post tomorrow.
Back to square one and have put on 7lbs. But if I am on holiday I am not going to not have something I fancy. Sadly in America, it is everything on offer :? .
Anyways since yesterday morning I have lost 2lb, so only 5 to go.
I think we should see a photo of the new slim line Perchy, maybe in a bikini ?

manda

Post by manda »

I started healthy eating again (I am not going to call it dieting !!) a couple of weeks a ago....6.5lbs gone so far ....I really hope I can keep it up this time :?
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
perchy

Post by perchy »

wendy wrote:Funny you should ask. I was going to post tomorrow.
Back to square one and have put on 7lbs. But if I am on holiday I am not going to not have something I fancy. Sadly in America, it is everything on offer :? .
Anyways since yesterday morning I have lost 2lb, so only 5 to go.
I think we should see a photo of the new slim line Perchy, maybe in a bikini ?

yike*

Willl try and get a body shot at some point, fully clothed!!!!
perchy

Post by perchy »

Well done Wendy and Manda, and of course America always has offers, was it like Man vs Food yike*
wendy

Post by wendy »

Yes it was }hairout{ The food was healthy enough, as we were staying with a couple of Doctors. But no one cooks, it is all eating out and the food is so tasty and humungous portions. I cooked for them one evening and their oven had never been used until then.
Well done Manda a brilliant loss. )app(

davina112
Legendary Laner

Post by davina112 »

Well done ladies.
My diet will start again when I get back home from my hols in the USA.
Last night we went to a steakhouse, as in "man v food" there was a wall of fame, to have your picture on the wall you have to eat a 32oz steak {warn} .
Hubby had an 18oz and wasn't sure where to begin with it.
I had a 8 oz fillet minion +f+ , which came with seasoned fries and onion rings, and I had already had peanuts in shells, and 2 warm bread rolls covered in butter. I didn't have desert though +pinn+

Well not until about an hour later when I got back home {rofwl} {rofwl} warm, old fashioned pecan pie with toffee crunch ice cream.

This morning we are having breakfast out at the Waffle House, I may have pork chops and fried eggs, followed by a pancake with maple syrup.

Slimming world will be back on the menu when I get back home to the UK
[center][/center]Davina
wendy

Post by wendy »

Sounds all too familiar. Have fun, eat what you want and then think about weight loss when you get home.
{hug}

redd_angel55
Legendary Laner

Post by redd_angel55 »

I maintained for ages, but got the Paul McKenna book out again in July. Lost some, but put 3.5lbs back on during a lazy all inclusive holiday. I wasn't too bothered as I normally put on a LOT more on holiday. Back on course again and lost 11.5lbs so far. I stopped smoking again at the same time and probably due to me having just a little bit too much to eat while battling my nicotine cravings, my loses aren't huge! It's going in the right direction though and the best bit is, with this system I am no longer obsessed about foods I can't or shouldn't have! Huge bonus for me! :-D
Slave to 3 children, 1 Greyhound, 1 Cat, 4 rescued hens and a very patient hubby x
R.I.P: Ellie, Phoebe, Tikka

Freshstart for hens collection point Aylesbury, Bucks
perchy

Post by perchy »

Kez has taken about 15,000 photo's as I am not photogenic, but I think you can see a little has come off )t'

Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

)c( Brilliant losses ladies, and Perchy you're looking fab 2stone is a heck of a lot you can really tell too just by looking at your avatatar )app(

Iv lost 2.5 this monday which im pleased about, but i missed a couple of weeks at SW with and i had put 6lbs on yike* so still 3.5 to get rid of.

Anyhow iv changed some meds and the side effects on both are wieght gain, so thats my excuse and im sticking to, regardless of the fact that iv not been on it at all {rofwl}

Im definately getting back into it now cause my blood pressure has gone up again and my meds increased luckily my diabetes is under control without meds but I dont know how with how iv been lately.

Anyhow I want to keep it that way if possible and only i can loose the weight and help myself so im going to put my loss or gain on here every week from now on and get commited again )t' Lindaxx
Last edited by Linda S on 11 Sep 2013, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
redd_angel55
Legendary Laner

Post by redd_angel55 »

You look fabulous Perchy! Looking at your profile picture, you can definitely tell you've lost a lot! Well done! )t'
Slave to 3 children, 1 Greyhound, 1 Cat, 4 rescued hens and a very patient hubby x
R.I.P: Ellie, Phoebe, Tikka

Freshstart for hens collection point Aylesbury, Bucks