Edinburgh area

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Mrs B

Re: Edinburgh area

Post by Mrs B »

MissEllie wrote:I mentioned it to my OH and he immediately said 'dont even think about it' so I'm guessing that's a no {cry}

What about if they were white egg layers though miss E? I bet he would agree then.

MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Mrs B wrote:[quote="MissEllie"I mentioned it to my OH and he immediately said 'dont even think about it' so I'm guessing that's a no {cry}

What about if they were white egg layers though miss E? I bet he would agree then.[/quote]
Ooh now you're talking Mrs B. Kieran still keeps pestering me for a 'green egg laying one' after seeing yours!
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
zaffarella
Learner Laner

Post by zaffarella »

so chuffed.. i got my chickens last night.. i got them from (name edited out by request).. ended up with 6.. always better with an even number.. well thats what i told my hubby.. lol.. they are fab.. have been watching them for ages this morning.. :-D :-D
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Hi,

Please note I have edited out two names from posts, this is by request of the mentioned.

Pity as they are very complimentary and in no way associated to something which was allegedly mentioned to them.

So, it would be appreciated if in future we do not mention any names associated with hen rescue or re-homing unless it has been agreed by them.

Needless to say some Forum Members are co-ordinators for re-homing organizations and known to be so by many. If you are and want your name censored out of any posts, let me know.
Can't see the point of it myself, but everything aside THE CHICKENS COME FIRST

Thanks, Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome