You look nice

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
urbanchicks
Longlasting Laner

You look nice

Post by urbanchicks »

Why should someone complain that they are nice looking and go on social media to complain , I wish someone would say it to me some time I wont complain,

Maggie
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Re: You look nice

Post by jemberelli »

To be fair it was done in a completely inappropriate place and she rightly destroyed him for it! Linked In is a business forum, not somewhere that a lawyer should send a message publicly to a lawyer half his age saying how stunning her photo is...
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Hi

What's this about ??

Richard )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

A young female lawyer tried to link up with another lawyer in her firm on LinkedIn. He replied by saying how stunning her profile picture was and how it was the most attractive one he had seen on the site. She replied that it was inappropriate for him to mention the attractivness of a female who is half his age on a site that is a tool for business and let him know how unimpressed she was with his misogeny (sp?). Not trying to get all feminist here, I just think she was right to call him on it...
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell