Countryfile Sunday 2.10

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Nefertari
Longlasting Laner

Countryfile Sunday 2.10

Post by Nefertari »

Did anyone watch yesterday? I've had to watch it on On Demand this morning as the people buying my wooden coop turned up when it was on.

they showed the buyer for Maccie D's walking round a free range egg farm in Cumbria. they found that hens allowed to wander amongst trees = happier, less stressed hens. Well Quel suprise as the French would say.
It'll be alright in the end, if it's not alright then it's not the end.
perchy

Re: Countryfile Sunday 2.10

Post by perchy »

Ooh will watch it later, makes a change for things to be true )t'
Grannyof4
Legendary Laner

Post by Grannyof4 »

My favourite programme.....I so felt for Adam last night with the TB tests. I was over the moon when he decided to save the little white calves and give them a chance. I love his Highland bull......
Can you imagine cleaning out all those chickens!!!!!!
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

One of my local free range egg farms also supplies McDs, I mean proper free range too.

Good on you McDs, now if they would just offer liposuction with every breakfast muffin I would be sorted. I see that Heinz are also using FR eggs now, must admit I only buy Mr Kipling cakes now that they use FR eggs.

Maybe we should have a thread listing all the producers and supermarkets that are proud to say they only use FR eggs.
Nefertari
Longlasting Laner

Post by Nefertari »

Grannyof4 wrote:My favourite programme.....I so felt for Adam last night with the TB tests. I was over the moon when he decided to save the little white calves and give them a chance. I love his Highland bull......
Can you imagine cleaning out all those chickens!!!!!!

me too Go4, I thought that his father was about to burst into tears. That bull is amazing isn't he, I watched the programme when he bought it at auction.

I am very odd, I actually look forward to cleaning out my chooks in the morning.
Nefertari
Longlasting Laner

Post by Nefertari »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 2_10_2011/

the chicken bit is at 30.00 mins into the prog.
Nefertari
Longlasting Laner

Post by Nefertari »

Mrs B wrote:One of my local free range egg farms also supplies McDs, I mean proper free range too.

Good on you McDs, now if they would just offer liposuction with every breakfast muffin I would be sorted. I see that Heinz are also using FR eggs now, must admit I only buy Mr Kipling cakes now that they use FR eggs.

Maybe we should have a thread listing all the producers and supermarkets that are proud to say they only use FR eggs.

Haha, yes and if only they made lipo cheaper. I looked into having it done a few months ago. I went to Harley street for an appt for these people who actually do the work in Brussels. I found it a bit disconcerting when on the consultants desk was a pile of false boobs, now that I dont need. yike*

I've also spoken to a guy in Poland about the same thing, a friend at work here has had her b00bs done by him. I'm still not sure whether to go for that or not. It's so much cheaper than any clinics here in the UK. However, I'm holding out for Vaser lipo to be more widespread as I think that might be better than the old fashioned sort iykwim.

You buy cakes MrsB? I had you down as a home made cakes kinda girl. )app(
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

I do bake big cakes but will buy little cakes as I don't like faffing around. I am sucker for french fancies :oops:

I bet lipo would really hurt and be very visibly bruising. I tried laser hair removal a few times and that really hurt, it burns {cry} , I don't flinch when I am waxed but really felt the laser
Nefertari
Longlasting Laner

Post by Nefertari »

I've had laser eye surgery and whilst the procedure itself doesn't hurt, the following few days were a bit iffy.

I might go and see someone about vaser lipo soon though.