Incinerator

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Incinerator

Post by Spreckly »

Here is our newly manufactured incinerator. I put a thread on another forum asking what people used, and had some interesting replies. As we were unable to locate a washing machine drum, OH delved into our garage, and dragged out some short lengths of dexion shelving supports. He made a framework, then flattened several pieces for sides.

It will be most useful, though the weather is unsuitable at present for burning rubbish in it.

[img][/img[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x232/tednsue/incinerator.jpg[/img]]

perchy

Re: Incinerator

Post by perchy »

Can't see the photo's {cry}
Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

No piccy :shock:
cgisby
Longlasting Laner

Post by cgisby »

3 chickens - Petal, Hermione and Snowy
Frog crazy
fishpond
Legendary Laner

Post by fishpond »

I don't think it will last long before the metal gets eaten away.
No problem can withstand the power of continuous thought.
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

cgisby - how did you get the picture up? Thankyou. OH spent over two hours struggling with the photobucket site - I don't do anything other than type. Hope you are wrong, fishpond!
tiddles1
Lively Laner

Post by tiddles1 »

help trying to get pics on the comp but cant get them up can help, thanx we did a new today its magnificent want to post the pics and it wont let me >dum<
HedgeHugger
Legendary Laner

Post by HedgeHugger »

Think you had a couple of [img] 's too many.

Hubby built a driving simulator type thing out of similar stuff.
HedgeHugger
Legendary Laner

Post by HedgeHugger »

tiddles1 wrote:help trying to get pics on the comp but cant get them up can help, thanx we did a new today its magnificent want to post the pics and it wont let me >dum<

You need to upload the pictures to a photo sharing site like Photobucket or Flickr.
Once you have done that, you can post the link for your picture into the threads or posts on the forum.
cgisby
Longlasting Laner

Post by cgisby »

hedgehugger said it. You only need one [img]at%20the%20beginning,%20and%20one[/img] at the end.
3 chickens - Petal, Hermione and Snowy
Frog crazy
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Can someone tell me in really really simple terms how to put a photo on my avatar. I have a photo in my computer files but dont know how to transfer it to DTL. Im really stooopid so please be more patient than my orrible son :? .....Lyn
LYN
Totally Scrambled
Site Admin

Post by Totally Scrambled »

At top of the page click User Control panel, Click Profile tab and select Edit Avatar tab on the left of the page. Select the photo you want (has to be one uploaded to Photobucket etc) copy the URL, return to Edit Avatar, put your cusor into the Link off-site box and paste, then click Submit and it should work )t'
Dom
Ali Woks My World
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Thanks Dom, will try very hard to do it. Watch this space )t' .....Lyn
LYN
HedgeHugger
Legendary Laner

Post by HedgeHugger »

aishakali wrote:Can someone tell me in really really simple terms how to put a photo on my avatar. I have a photo in my computer files but dont know how to transfer it to DTL. Im really stooopid so please be more patient than my orrible son :? .....Lyn

Near the top of the page is the 'User Control Panel'. Click that. Then click the 'profile' button. On the left side, you should see 4 options 'Edit Avatar' is one of them click that. There is then a 'upload from your machine' section. If you click the browse button to the right of it, you can point it to the picture you want to use.
Hopefully that is it :)

Beaten to it :)
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Done everything that you have instructed, some text not on my thingy. Will have to wait till smarty pants gets home to do it for me {cry} feel such a twit....Lyn
LYN