Just some pics

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
debby
Lively Laner

Re: Just some pics

Post by debby »

the close up made me giggle thank you, just come home from a very long shift at work, so i am chillaxing with )hic( and catching up on this so was great to see a cheeky face as when i have got home the last 3 nights the ladies have gone to bed {cry} xx
Dave the springer, 2 cats, Boo, Gizmo. 3 ex batts Mopsy, Thelma & louise. bluebell Matha,buff orp Gertie,rode island Kentucy, cream legbear Lola,
oh and the 2 teenagers !!!!!!!

R I P flopsy, miss our cuddles xx

aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

That cheeky face is our Dolly :-D She was the shyest when we got her but now shes a NIGHTMARE {hug} {hug}
LYN
debby
Lively Laner

Post by debby »

aww my new lot of ex batts were the same wouldnt let me near them at first, now they wont leave ME alone its great how quickly they change )t'
Dave the springer, 2 cats, Boo, Gizmo. 3 ex batts Mopsy, Thelma & louise. bluebell Matha,buff orp Gertie,rode island Kentucy, cream legbear Lola,
oh and the 2 teenagers !!!!!!!

R I P flopsy, miss our cuddles xx
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Lovely photos Lyn i love the close ups there so funny and the outside one looks like youre playing follow the leader great stuff {hug} Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx