I can see you, but you can't see me hehehe!

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

I can see you, but you can't see me hehehe!

Post by Benny&Co »

With the help of the zoom on my camera and from our bedroom window, I managed to get some pictures of our girls before...... they couldn't see me but I could see them {rofwl}

Chilling out

Happy Chookies

They're so funny, the very minute they see "their human" they start doing their "pacing up and down the run to make human feel guilty and let them out in the garden" dance {rofwl}

Don't be fooled everyone! {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.

MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Re: I can see you, but you can't see me hehehe!

Post by MissEllie »

{rofwl} they look as content as any chickens ever could be Bev )t'
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
grandmaeileen
Longlasting Laner

Post by grandmaeileen »

Ha ha, they are very good at that!
Mother of two, stepmum to two, all grown up and flown the nest. Grandma to Lucy, who's 12 and is my best friend. Two dogs, 6 Gingernut Rangers, and one lovely hubby!

R.I.P. Queenie, Missy,little hen and Edna
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

They look very 'chilled' :-D I love trying to creep around to the run so I can see what they're up to before they see me. Their ears must be supper sensitive though because they hear the slightest noise and then start the 'get me out of here' dance {rofwl}
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

I think they must have super satellite hearing too Kath, as when I was taking the pictures from the bedroom window, I'd say a good 10 metres away and upstairs, I could see them stirring slightly {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

i lose so many hours bev chicken watching the shots are great )t' super chilled chooks
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
LisaB

Post by LisaB »

Awww they're gorgeous Bev!

I was going for a nap in the garden the other day :oops: and got to see the girls preening, sun bathing and snoozing, was really lovely, don't get to see them like that often!
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

It's lovely spending time with them isn't it Lisa.

I love sitting in their Mansion with them, it's like a summer house :-D
Bev x

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

I am really envious, can see my girls house and know who Elsie and Betty are(the only black and white ones) but not a brilliant view like you have envy}}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Awwww but you've got the most amazing chicken palace Sandy :-D {hug}
Bev x