Paddlin pool, bikini and foxes

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
Isa
Lively Laner

Re: Paddlin pool, bikini and foxes

Post by Isa »

Hi, Mo, Im not certain how to reply direct, like the way you did, by putting in what I wrote, yeh I know, daft cow, ha, the wing clipping didnt work, BB and Queenie use to hop the fence regular, after the grass, I have a large garden, as my house is an end one, BB would get to the top of the garden, my dogs would round them up like sheep dogs, getting them back in their area, havnt been on here due to my new venture, thanks to you guys on here, got a good few ideas on making my chicken area safer, it is gonna cost me, just under 200 pound, getting wood wire etc, yesterday I was measuring the area I intend on using, Its 18 feet by 18 feet, I hope that will be ok for the chickens to roam free in, they wont be able to get out and foxes wont be able to get in, thats my plan anyway, draw up a design as well, ha, well tried, I know what it means, ha, I,ll show everyone when I am finished, if its good enough may put on with other photos on here, I,m hopefull, ha, well gotta try, called my project, PROTECT CHICKENS AT ALL COST. So I shoudnt have to get their wings clipped, did find it horrible, but dosnt hurt them, just not nice. x x x >ch<