Wee Ecks alternative diary 2012

Forgot what happened last year - maybe it's here!!
Maggie1

Re: Wee Ecks alternative diary 2012

Post by Maggie1 »

Serves you right for eating that banana {rofwl}
Oheckitseck

Post by Oheckitseck »

AT LAST
At last Annie seems to be getting her finger out and starting to get the gardening attended to !!! She was out in our back " Garden ?" yesterday for an hour or two ( although i struggled to see any difference) which I am glad about as even Annie's Mum is saying the garden is an eyesore now ( yike* [size=50]touchy subject)

I have to give Annie credit though as she has managed to move most of our internal jungle out and into the greenhouse but I just hope that this good weather holds long enough to let Annie get our front lawn cut as it's getting quite untidy looking too.

I hope the traffic isn't too busy so that I can grab an hour out beside our girls with a cold beer after work tonight )t'

Eck
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Oh my hands are itching to get round your neck eck, start running )run(
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

{rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Oheckitseck

Post by Oheckitseck »

April 2nd

CRASH....................It's still dark at half 5 in the morning !!!!!
There I was switching the lights out as I set off on another b***** earlyshift when, as I was going through the dining room CRASH ...now what the H*** was that I've just walked into ???? I can't believe this !!...Annie really has lost it this time..The Jungle is back !!!. Now I KNOW Annie put these "Triffids" out in the greenhouse last week so WHY are they back in our house again ???? Does she put them all back in their beddy byes at night ???? Surely not ??? what the h*** is she going to do next ??? I can't really say anything to her at the moment as she cut the grass on Saturday.....EVENTUALLY... It was that long I thought she would need to use a scythe.

I am getting worried about all these crazy things that Annie is getting up to in the garden and I think as a wee precaution I will hide her bus pass as I don't want to see her getting lost. Well she still has so much work to do in the garden !!!!

Eck
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Maybe she put them there on purpose....
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Good for Annie. I hope you bumped your knee and blacked your eye being so nasty to Annie {warn}
Oheckitseck

Post by Oheckitseck »

April 3rd

I DESPAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just read Annie's entry on the DTL Daily thread and what statement was staring me in the face ????????????????

" It's snowing so NO gardening today "

Honestly with Annie at the moment it is the slightest excuse and bang goes the gardening

}hairout{ Eck
sazchops
Legendary Laner

Post by sazchops »

Annie, you truly are a wonderful woman!

Yet, I wonder, are you biding your time?

Do you have a brilliant, yet evil plan?

Cos I would have!
Sarah - slave to Cats Anthony, Elsa and Pippa, Chickens, Heidi, Fleur, Gabby and Marmite, R.I.P Cadbury
Oheckitseck

Post by Oheckitseck »

19th April

I can't really believe what is now happening !!!!!!

Annie is on another thread in this Forum complaining about me knocking over a tray of her stupid plants but she ignores the fact that she didn't lose any of the damned things. What she also fails to say is that the greenhouse is such a pigsty and there is so much junk lying around that even if Annie & I had figures like Twiggy we wouldn't be able to get past each other in there. Honestly it is like a test on the Krypton factor to get to the back of the greenhouse without knocking anything over AND thats when you are on your own. However 2 fatties in our greenhouse is a recipe for disaster and now Annie is blaming it all on my clumsiness ??????

It really is time that Annie started to get our greenhouse in order

)bg(
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Whoooooop Eck!!!! yike*

I don't think I would go home from work today if I were you!!!!! {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.